Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Find A Way To Play Together

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood is a rewrite cartoon that was created by PBS to pay forward Mr. Roger's legacy to this generation.  And Thaniel- you absolutely LOVE the show... This morning the show is about learning to play together with friends.  You and I sit on the couch and watch it together.  I pulled out my laptop to do some other stuff, but at some point you snuggle in very close to my side, and wrap your arm in mine- ohhh! these are the moments that make me want to pause the hand of time- the moments that steal my heart, that sometimes sadden me because I know that one day they will be no more.  But for now I write about it, and saver every second... basking in the warm feeling of your ever so soft- baby soft skin next to mine.  I love you Thaniel, for ever. For always...

(By the way- its so easy to take pictures of you... You thoroughly enjoy taking pictures and your favorite part is "me see!" which means you want to view the picture right away after its been taken.  Ah the convience of digital and phone cameras- lol) 




No comments:

Post a Comment