Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thaniel:
You are having cereal for your morning snack. Honey Nut Spins. And some time ago- you tasted and became accustomed to me having hazelnut coffee creamer in my honey nut cheerios.  So this morning I offered you coffee creamer with your spins... to which you of course said yes.  And while eating you remarked- "This coffee milk is delicious!"  How funny a character you are!! You say the cutest, funniest, most charming things!!! :')
Another example of this is from yesterday- when Aryanna was so kind to keep you company in the bathroom while you did number 2, which you often ask her to do, and she so willingly complies.... you got into something that you shouldn't have. Some toy that has laser lights. You then shined the light right into your eyeball- and Aryanna advised you that you shouldn't shine lights in your eyes lest you want to go blind! Ha! To which you replied, after Aryanna explained what going blind means, you told her you want to be able to see because you want to be able to look at her because she is so pretty! Talk about mushy!! Aryanna near about fainted!!
Well, I can't blame Aryanna- seeing how I reacted the very same way when I picked you up from preschool the day before yesterday.  As I walked up the sidewalk to meet you for pick-up, the teacher tells me how when I came into view where you could identify me- she told how you said this... "There is my beautiful Mother!" Wow!! Now what mom wouldn't want school staff to over hear her child saying the most charming thing about his mother!?! Talk about melting my heart! Yes love! You are charming, to say the least!!

Love always,
Your beautiful Mother.... Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment